Thursday, April 5, 2007

IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH, JAMIE?

(tee hee hee)

My silence - yes, I'm WAY enjoying my Joy in the Morning. Mr Lemon is awesome ;)
He's not going anywhere, that's for sure. I will have some great pictures to share with the internets next week. Stay tuned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I must confess that I have failed you all in the most horrible way.

I bought a pair of shoes at the astounding price of $29.99.

*GASP!*
*SHOCK!*
*SCANDAL!*

In all fairness, it's for my Easter outfit. Which consists of a great lime green Eastery jacket that I got fo' free from Sica, who bought it for some crazy price of 25 cents or something. Something. And a great navy pencil skirt for $14.99. We all know you have to match navy blues at the same time or else it will never work, so that's my story and I'm ... stickin' to it.

But as they don't meet the "under $20" rule, they don't merit a close-up photo op.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In case you forgot, my birthday is coming up. In 59 more days. Today I am 9800 days old. Somebody pass the denture cream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess I ought to be finding a new background picture for my mom's blog, as the snow flurries are back, and we are done with those. DONE. WITH. WINTER.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm very excited about Easter this year. Firstly, it's the first holiday for Mr Lemon and I. Well, first churchy holiday. St Patrick's Day would be the very first holiday after our first date, and we are both done celebrating April Fool's Day. We know enough fools between the two of us. Secondly, we each have an approximately 1/2 lb chocolate covered peanut butter egg peacefully nesting in my refrigerator to eat. Because I do not share my Easter egg. I got him his own. No touchy my eggy. Thirdly, the small singing group at my church has an incredible special song planned. Fourthly, tax season will be almost over. Fifthly, I better stop listing reasons while I'm ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment