Haven't shared the pictures with you of my last few weeks, so this is a good time to do that.
This would be me holding Chloe. One of the few choice moments that she was simultaneously still and quiet. I love her! I can't wait to see her grow up. Incidentally, my head does not reach the ceiling and I am not a Goodyear Blimp in pink. Jaimi was sitting down taking this picture.
These are from Sica, Rob, and The Worm's visit last weekend. That is a hat on Sica's head. And her "HOT MODEL" pose. The Worm poses for all pictures. #3 is his CRAWLFISH bucket. #4 is the whole happy family together. I asked Rob to show me how to put air in my tires. About 20 minutes later I said, "Well, you can just take it over to the gas station and do it for me." Because I will play the I'm a girly girl card any old time I feel like it.
And this would be the last picture I took of Crunchy. Isn't she sweet? I will miss her.
I took her back to the pet store Friday night. I learned some very important lessons from Crunchy over the 3 weeks that I had her.
1) It's okay to roll over on your back and get your belly rubbed.
2) Next time - get a spayed cat
3) Expect the cat to play with something that is not a toy, say, a pen, instead of the 4 toys you bought for her to play with. The pen is much more fun.
And, I definitely want a cat. Just not when I'm living in an apartment and have to pay extra to own such a cat. But I'm sure they have pet rent and nonrefundable pet deposits for all cats and dogs to pay for the one dog who excrements over every shred of carpet. Communist policy, if you ask me.
No comments:
Post a Comment