Sunday, September 18, 2011

"Go play" - quote of my day

Currently I'm ignoring Gracie so I can blog.

That didn't come out right, but in my defense, the only time today since 5am that she has not been RIGHT UP MY SKIRT is when I was in my 5 minute shower, while she was in Sunday School, and the rare 1 1/2 hour nap she took before lunch when we got home.

So yes, I am ignoring her while I blog. And browse Pinterest. Do you pin? You can visit my boards if you are bored.  Bwhahahahaha.

After I see cutesies like this, I usually end up having to go t-shirt shopping bc I cut up all the ones I have :)  In my excuse, I seem to have A LOT of t-shirts with tiny tiny holes right at my stomach - why is that? Is that the mark of motherhood - not one shirt without either stains, snot, or snags?

There are a lot of great "word art" sayings on Pinterest. This might be my all time favorite.

Tumblr_l198gcrch51qatl0yo1_500_large

It's me, right? 

I need a Cricut and a piece of plywood, and some red paint, and a lot of good cake to convince Chris that this should hang in my kitchen.

1 comment:

MotherT said...

I love the poster! Since it kinda looks like a Mary Engelbreit thing, I'd cover that piece of wood with a pretty floral print instead of red paint. Or cut the letters out of a floral print. Either way, you've got my vote that it needs to hang somewhere in your house!!!

Post a Comment