I was casually browsing Pinterest while my little heathens played with their old new chalkboard. Chris did shorten the legs for me, and I am so so happy about it all. Except for the part where they still managed to fight over eleventy billion pieces of sidewalk chalk.
(Really? I honestly thought having a boy and girl close together would eliminate much of the sibling rivalry.)
(Clearly I was on crack.)
Back to Pinterest. I got bored with the millions of wedding cakes that keep popping up on my main screen, and searched for peanut butter bars. I found these, and quickly ran up to the kitchen to assess my ingredients.
No chocolate chips, but I had a barely used can of frosting hanging out in the fridge. That will work.
Somehow I managed to still throw it all together despite Gracie's best efforts at "helping" and all of her walking on my feet and trying to open the oven door, climb on the cabinets to get to the countertop, and generally letting me know she didn't get her nap out the first time.
I'd love to share a picture but I forgot that I LOST MY CAMERA
1 comment:
Speaking of Peanut Butter and Chocolate. Have you tried Peanut Butter M&Ms... The big bags are on sale at Walgreens 4/$10 and there are coupons in the Red Plum or All You Magazine, plus you get $5 Register Rewards back so it makes them a good deal... ;) Just trying to help you with your cravings... LOL
Post a Comment