Friday, December 17, 2010

Snowed in today = must organize something

I do not know what has possessed me to stay up until crazy o' clock this morning, but all of my valuable photos are now uploaded to Shutterfly.com, sorted by year, and then main event.  I've had too many computer crash scares over the last few years to take chances with my photos, especially since I have never printed my wedding album yet.

And also, I have not taken a photo with my actual camera since about May.  Coincidentally, that's when Pinky started being mobile. I'm also pretty certain that was the last time I started and finished a sentence without interrupting myself with "Oh no, Sissy!  Go down the stairs backwards!"

Poor little sweetie.  She went over head first this week, and it was slow motion ... I was washing my hands and I saw it about to happen.  "NOOOOOO!" I panicked.  I saw the look of surprise on her face as her head peeked between her legs, and then she rolled over, smacked her face on the rails twice, and landed in a heap.  The tears.  OH THE TEARS.  And then the baby started crying too.  Mr Lemon came to comfort her and I wouldn't let him have her.  It was Momma-hug-it-better time.

So yes, I've been watching the last few years flash before me, and please excuse the short post, but I've got to go cry my eyes out that Pinky is my last baby. Don't worry.  I'll be in my right mind in the morning when they wake up with dirty diapers, demanding donuts and Dr Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment