I had a funny dream last night that we found MORE ROOMS in our new church building with MORE JUNK to be thrown out.
I woke up twitching and crying for my Momma.
I am still here ... while you are all swimming, playing putt putt, and having bbq cookouts, we are busy remodeling the building. And then cleaning up in time for Sunday ... just to be messed back up again Monday morning.
So.
Please amuse me with your remodeling catastrophe stories by leaving me a comment. I might have to sit down for a minute and have a good laugh before I go wipe that countertop AGAIN.
And I would also like to tell you that it is the cutest thing ever when we pull onto the street, Zesty says "NEW CHUCH!!!" so excitedly. It makes me happy.
1 comment:
You've heard it before, but I'll tell you again since you asked.
Dad had just laid the main water pipe to the bathroom and hooked up all the fixtures. In doing this, he had cut a 3x6 foot hole in the middle of the bathroom floor. When he told everyone that it was functional, he asked for a volunteer to go first. I gladly accepted.
Scooting aroung the hole, I sat on the throne. When the paperwork was finished, I stood up to pull up my drawers. In doing so, I lost my balance and fell into the hole, snapping the new water line. Our bathroom had a new foutain installed. Dad had to rush to turn off the water, and replace the line.
Post a Comment