Monday, February 22, 2010

My arms yearn for her

She has been awake since around 4 this afternoon with not even so much as a gratuitous catnap. She's currently laying in her bassinet, protesting that Momma put her down. And yet she's so darling that the minute I put her down, I want to go pick her back up again.

{not that my husband could tell that from the griping I was just doing on the phone}

3 comments:

~cjoy said...

Just because your back aches and your arms are sore and there are things to be done doesn't mean you wouldn't rather hold her forever! True love indeed!

Jewel said...

I do know just what you mean, Liz, 'cause at the end of the day, quite honestly, I am ready for little Jaylon to go home so I can rest, but it is like the minute he leaves, I'm wanting to hold him and hug him and love on him. Go figure. AND the weekends. Though I look forward to them and having them to myself, I surely do miss the little guy and long for him. It's a mom and grandma thing, I do believe. :-)

KarenK said...

Oh goodness. Drop everything and snuggle the daylights out of her!

Post a Comment