I'm just blog happy lately, huh?
My daughter woke me up around 4 this morning dancing on my bladder, and I never got back to sleep. I Facebook-ed* my fears about not being ready to have the baby until March. And then I decided to go ahead and get Zesty up at 7:00 so that he will be ready for a nap around 10. I hope. DearJesusIhope.
And now I'm howling with laughter over some old pictures I found that I'd love to post, but my printer is budget-tarded. It won't let me print or scan anything because it's out of color ink. Who cares? I hardly print color stuff anyhow. Why hold me back from posting this stinking adorable picture of me and Sica asleep on the church pew, approximate ages 4 & 3 respectively Sica has a shiner in the photo - hope I didn't do that.
Unfortunately the only activities I have planned for the day are cleaning, more cleaning, and packing what I can. We found out we get a 3 bedroom apartment right ... down the sidewalk. Which is fabulous. The friendly moving friends we have can just pick up the red couch and tote it down the sidewalk. We're moving the last week of October. Wow, I just had deja vu typing that. This will be the third time in ten years that I have moved the last week of October.
Changing subjects without warning ...
Zesty is learning his facial features. The last time Splenda was up here, she was quizzing him ... "Where's your nose?" Of course, he stuck his finger straight up his nose. And pulled out a winner. Before I could take care of it, or stop her, she said "Where's your mouth?"
Yep. I wish I were making that up.
On the bright side, he knows where his squeezy squeezy cheeks are, and his bottom.
Well, these bathrooms aren't going to clean themselves, and my son is playing with shelving brackets and an empty Ziplock bag box. The creativity, he got that from Mr Lemon.
*When did a website become a verb?
1 comment:
A website became a verb right around the time Google was born. :)
Post a Comment