(At least I tell myself they are clever 140 character segments.)
(Don't burst my bubble, prettypleasethankyouverymuch.)
I'd like to take a 37 week picture sometime this week, but there's this 3' little kid running around who needs attention.
Last night he got sleepy incredibly early, and just cuddled into me when I took him upstairs. I held him extra long, knowing this is one of the last times that it will be just me and him.
(Except for that time 5 hours later when I went in to cover him back up and he decided he needed some more cuddling. As well as he needed his pacifier, which had gone under stealth radar detection. It was nowhere to be found until I got down on the floor and felt around for it under the crib. Have you seen a 37 week pregnant lady down on all fours lately, while comforting an 18 month old baby? It's hilarious, really.)
I will spare you the details of how sick I am this morning. You're welcome.
Final preparations are in full swing for the wedding this weekend. Zesty and his flowergirl best friend FO-EVAH practiced holding hands Friday. She says she's going to hold his hand so "Zakky doesn't wun AWAY." They are the cutest little pair. Loving on each other one minute, fighting over sippy cups the next. Her family and mine sit in the same pew
And we are moving next week. Did I mention that a hundred times yet? I really need to not go into labor until next Wednesday at the earliest. Scratch that - I have an H&R Block pre-season interview Thursday. So Thursday after 4pm I can go into labor, but not before then. I'm way too busy.
5 comments:
It would be really wonderful if you would slow down a little so that Gracie doesn't get the idea that you are TRYING to have her early!!! (Mom speaking here!!)
I agree that it seem irreverent to take a picture while Chris and Zesty are praying, but you probably could stage it with some help from Chris.
HEEeey! I lost track of you somewhere in the badlands of my blogging/blog reading hiatus and one of your blog moves (I think!) and couldn't find you again. But here you are (wow, I hope you don't think I'm a creepy stalker!) and I'm thrilled to hear you're expecting a little lemon! And very soon! That's a wonderful blessing! And you and Mr. Lemon look very happy in your little profile pic! It's nice to 'see' you again! :-)
It is so adorable when little guys try to fold their pudgy little hands for prayers. Or keep their eyes closed. It really is tempting to photograph. I'll be irreverent if you will and we can post the results sometime soon. Whaddaya say? ;)
You are smart to keep busy until labor begins...I'm always such a slug that I'm dragging around waiting impatiently and getting bored eating ice cream because I don't want to start anything else important in case the baby comes right now. Heh. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Sprite doesn't make her entrance until Thursday evening or later!
You know how anti-social I am, that why I don't do the whole social networking thing. I think, therefore I blog.
Please don't over do it. The last thing you want right before moving is to be put on complete bedrest.
Yeah, Dad, it would be really hard for the movers to move the bed if I was in it. ;)
Post a Comment