Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kids bring the cute to guarantee the propagation of the human race

Trying to sleep tonight - it's not working. I haf a notion to look at old pictures of Zesty.

We still have this shirt - I bet it doesn't even go over his head this fall.

11/24/08

And I miss these jammies - I did save them for Sprite because you can never have enough jammies.

12/5/08

And then I found this little treasure, which was about 30 minutes after getting stuck in the basket ...


It's a good thing I'm already pregnanty. I can't wait for all these moments with Sprite.

And now it is Tuesday. I really need some sleep.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that you took a picture of him under the chair BEFORE helping him. Excellent.

Jewel said...

He is such a cutie, Liz! I love the one of him under the chair, too! He looks like he's just hangin' there, maybe asleep. :-)

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Sweet pictures!

My daughter wears all of her brothers' old PJs. Yep, she has balls and bats on almost every night. I figure I will do that until she protests... after all, nobody sees her in them. I promise I don't make her wear their regular clothes!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Post a Comment