Firstly.
I got my Moby wrap in the mail today. A Craigslist find. Thank you, Craig, for making lists. I got one for $20 which is 50% off the retail brand new price. Poor lady admitted she didn't know how to use it.
Guess what?

Clearly I don't either.
But I plan to watch lots of youtube tutorials to figure it out. Zesty liked it, even though he practically walked out of it, and he wanted back in. Until I practice a lot how to do a hip hold (so far this is my favorite video), it's not going to work because there's this thing called a BELLY FULL OF SPRITE in the way.
(By the way, I'm 6 months pregnant, and I'm feeling every bit of it tonight. I'd like to just have the baby and get on with our lives.)
Secondly.
Zesty climbed up into his booster seat all by himself and tried to buckle it.

While this may not be new to some parents of 16 month old boys, this is a counter height chair, and it scared the living fruit snacks out of me.
The end.
5 comments:
Love the moby wrap picture. Hilarious. You'll have to update on how you like it once you use it more...
He's a climber! And getting so big! My 2yo figured out how to fling himself in and out of the crib this week. And crawl into bed with me in the middle of the night. That does not bode well for having a newborn in the next week or two...sigh. You can't stop them climbing, though. They're hardwired for it. :)
I don't know how Mr. Lemon was at that age, but your sister was a climber deluxe! Me thinks that Zesty takes a little bit after his aunt!
Love the new blog header AND Zesty is such a cutie!!
I found my now nine-year old on top of the fridge at 20 months. We'll not discuss the jaw dropping cardiac episode that occured. Let's just say I removed anything that might help him achieve such heights again. He now skis moguls with his dad. And beats the fruitsnacks outta him.
lol - I have a climber in my house too ... one day after I got him out of the bathtub I sent him into his room to wait for me ... I heard "Mum" ... and then "Mum!!" ... and then "MUM!!!" at which point I figured I'd better check him out ... I walk in and he has one foot holding on to the top drawer of his dresser/changing table and the other foot is on top of the safety rail on his bed ... he was stuck and couldn't figure out how to get the rest of the way up or get back down!! lol - and did I mention that he was stark naked? Too funny - seeing that cute little baby bum with a plantiff little voice calling for Mum!! He has also managed to climb onto, and usually the first time, fall off of most of the pieces of furniture in our house. You'll get a little more used to it, but it never quite stops being a "heart in your throat" moment!! :) Glad I'm not the only one with a climber ... someone to sympathize with is a good thing :)
Post a Comment