
After about twenty minutes of "pressure" on my belly, we finally were able to determine that we are having a GIRL!
IT'S A GIRL!
PINK! and PURPLE! Hairbows! Dollbabies! Boyfriends .... umm, not for a long time ....
Sprite was being very modest, as a lady should be, and kept her legs together, all curled up in a ball. She kicked her legs around just enough for the ultrasound technician to get a diaper shot confirming Team Pink.
So, there were actually 5 correct guessers. Luckily, I have 10 cross stitch kits, so hows about if I send two to each of you instead of drawing names, 'mkay?
7 comments:
And Sprite's nose looks like yours!!!
If she has your nose, how will you smell?
YAY!!! So sweet!! I am so very happy for you!! How much fun you will have with a little girlie!! Splenda and Zesty will be great BIG siblings!!!
YAY!!! GIRLS RULE!!! I can't wait to see her... and zesty and your hubby and splenda and you for that matter... lol --- Love, Bethany
I must jump in here and say Yay! Yay! Yay! YAY!!!! P.S. ..... I was thinking that she has her Daddy's nose. I predict Sprite will look similar to her Dad. Of course, I'm only Nana ...... lol I can't wait to see her, and kiss her, and hold her .... and it doesn't matter who she looks like. I think she will look just like Sprite. ;o]
Congrats!!! Bring on the pink! And, that nose is adorable!!!
Mrs. Nurse Boy
Yay! Congrats! Sorry I didn't get to talk w/you after you told me at church!! So exciting! :)
Amy
Post a Comment