Oh hi - I have a blog. It needs some care and attention from time to time.
However, if I don't have anything nice to say, I am learning to not say anything at all.
But. I hope I will have something nice to say on Friday, which is my birthday.
Thank you, Facebook, for being so kind as to remind everyone for me. About MY BIRTHDAY.
And just ignore that second sentence, it requires no editing or 'splaining, and there aren't any lines to read between.
muah muah hugs to all of you
4 comments:
'cause Friday is your **th Birthday!!! Hip hip hooray!!
Hi! I'll be back tomorrow to send many wishes your way!!
Liz, I do understand about the lack of blogging. I just can't seem to find the time since I began watching little Jaylon. BUT I have been doing a little better this week. And just in case I don't have time on Friday....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! *smile*
You're on facebook? If I friend you will you let me? I know who you are (she chortles). Just might try it. (does your blog know who I am?)
Chaos.
Post a Comment