Thursday, May 21, 2009

I can see I need to start packing the sunscreen

Too pretty of a day to spend inside! We took Zesty to the park after a Bible study, and wore him out let him play basketball.

Between this picture ...


... and this one ...


... he coughed up a huge plug of mucous on his shirt. KLASS-AY.

(Yes, that's a bumGenius 3.0 cloth diaper peeking out. It's holding up his jeans.)

Look at him out-maneuvering Daddy. He's awesome already.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice. Very nice.

sweet mama entropy said...

What a cutie Zesty is!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

So, he is already playing shirts and skins, huh?

I think we just might have the same table, but mine is not the counter top version. But, they do sell that version of my table. I LOVE it. (And, I would love the counter top height even more, but Nurse Boy said no. Not sure why, probably $ related.)

Seriously, Zesty really couldn't be any cuter...except for my kids. But that goes without saying, right?

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Valerie said...

I love it!! So cute!

Post a Comment