Thursday, January 15, 2009

The list, she is my guest blogger today

1) Mr Lemon babysits while I go do taxes. Mr Lemon realized that sometimes giving the baby a bath is the height of productivity for a day. Amen.

2) Going grocery shopping by myself yesterday felt like I took myself on a DATE. I had a blast. I'll call myself tomorrow.

3) I have a ham in the oven.

4) It's tax season - we have a great group of new people in the office this year. I'm looking forward to a banner year. If you have tax questions, you got people at your fingertips - email me.

5) My sister is in the early stages of labor. It would be great if she would have the baby on Saturday. Or sooner, should she so choose. I'm anxious to find out if it's a new niecey or new nevvy, 'cause you just never know until it's hatched.

6) Did I mention I'm cooking a ham? It smells sooooo good.

7) Wanna see a picture? Okay, if you insist.

This morning. He does this now to get someone's attention, the head tilt.

"Yay! Momma has the camera out! I know what to do - flash my million dollar grin."

A few weeks ago at church. Aren't they a handsome pair?

8) That is all.

7 comments:

Marianne said...

"I'll call myself tomorrow." <-- I snorted out loud at this. HAH!

MotherT said...

If I were going to take myself on a date it would not involve shopping for anything!!! Now out to eat--that's a good possibility!

I love the pics of our guys. They have such gorgeous smiles!

Anonymous said...

So I love the pictures. Zesty is gorgeous.
Jodi

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

Love the pics. Is your hubby gonna get jealous if you go out with yoourself?

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

LOVED #2!!!! I have been there! And, thanks for the adorable pictures! Don't you just love it when they learn to ham it up for the camera?!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Valerie said...

LOL on the taking myself out and I'll call myself tomorrow. So funny. I feel like that too, when I actually do get out alone.

Great pics. Zesty is adorable. How could he not get attention with that wonderful head tilt.

Praying for safe delivery of your niece or nephew. Can't wait to hear.

Anonymous said...

Okay, you're funny and that's all well and good, but that baby is ADORABLE. Being particularly bias toward my own children like every other mother on the planet, I can say with all sincerity, that is a seriously adorable little boy.

Post a Comment