Well, okay, if you twist my arm.
He is doing all his growing up in the time period of RIGHT NOW. Teeth coming in left and right, pulling himself up, dragging a laundry basket around. Today he pulled himself up by the couch and walked a few feet hanging on to the edge. Between the second and third picture he was turned and standing independently for a split second before he toppled.
I have exactly ONE Christmas present purchased. There are a couple of toys under the tree that Splenda brought for Zesty, one of which may or may not be a Larry The Cucumber.
(Zesty reads my blog, so I better be ambiguous.)
A few things going on right now - H&R Block tax prep online classes to
It's hard work being me.
8 comments:
I just want to crawl thru the computer and grab me up a handful of Zesty!!! I wish our visits didn't have to take place so far apart and be squished into just a few hours!
You should be happy that you have a child who loves vegetables.
So relieved to hear that you are carefully perusing the H&R Block again! Starting to get scared I might actually have to pay FULL PRICE for my taxes this year!
Wow! Zesty is growing right along isn't he. That's great! My kids LOVE them some Veggie Tales. Good luck on the tax classes and music learning.
Never abandon the nap. They are needed. They makes mama's into happy mama's. :)
Thanks for the reminder of how fun, baby boys are.
I think queso rah rah translates to hooray for cheese. I'm going to start using that, I like it.
We are actually related via H&R Block! :0) Nurse Boy's father is a retire Col. and now works for H&R "for fun." Personally, I think it is sick, but I love my free tax man! Zesty is really quite adorable!
Mrs. Nurse Boy
Hey, I am new here! What a great blog :)
As always, great post. I wish my posts were half as witty as yours. I guess I should just wish to be witty myself.
Post a Comment