And I don't have any New Year's Resolutions except to be less judgmental towards people. People including myself. Really. I should give myself a break!
I'd also really like to write a post about something, and include this funny line that I thought up the other day:
Mr Lemon loves Olive Garden lasagna, and he's pretty sure it's going to be served at the marriage supper of the Lamb.But I can't really think of anything else to write that tops that.
6 comments:
I love Olive Garden too. It's the manicotti for me though, and I do think there will be pasta in Heaven. :)
Olive Garden. Mmmmmm. There isn't one here. And wow. Now my mouth is watering. "Marriage supper of the lamb" is perfect...you are funny and I don't know what you could write to top that. I usually just say, "They better have this food in heaven or I don't want to go there after all." But that's because I'm a brat. :)
P.S. I just popped into your blog about twenty-six times to catch up. (I was missing you!!!) So in case you are wondering who in Kiev is drinking all your lemonade without saying anything, it's just me.
Happy New Year!
I bet you have a lot of Kiev readers.
I just want to say, that I think you are hilarious. I don't always comment because I usually read you at work and I can only read from bloglines and can't click on your page and it's rude to read all the time and enjoy so much, and never say so. So now I'm on vacation and I can click on your page, and you made me laugh out loud. Kind of at the line, cuz it was funny. But mostly at the fact that you posted it.
I like your style.
i hate to disappoint mr. lemon, but my sources have informed me that it shall be the steak gorgonzola alfredo and NOT the lasagna at the MSOTL. however, breadsticks and salad will be aplenty!
That is too funny. And now I'm totally craving the OG!
Steph
Post a Comment