Poor Zesty and Mama. I hope he gets to feeling better soon. I hated the croup. Makiah had it a lot. That's lots-o-teefers, he'll be ready for a cheeseburger soon!! :)
LOL...that is sooo funny, Liz...the mental image of you shoving his poor little head in the freezer! Daniel didn't get croupy when he cut teeth but he did get matty eyes and a gunky nose. I used Anbesol, I believe it was, on his little gums. You just rub it on and it helped alot. For some reason, I don't get your blog updates on my dashboard, but I always come over and check your site! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
5 comments:
Poor Zesty and Mama. I hope he gets to feeling better soon. I hated the croup. Makiah had it a lot. That's lots-o-teefers, he'll be ready for a cheeseburger soon!! :)
So sorry!
But the image of you poking his head in a freezer is pretty funny... :)
Poor little cookie!!! Nathan has just four teeth, but they were a process! The top two have been "coming in" for about six weeks. They're so huge.
Hugs for zesty, from afar.
Every time I come back and read this post I crack up. I just keep picturing you sticking his head in the freezer and it kills me!
LOL...that is sooo funny, Liz...the mental image of you shoving his poor little head in the freezer!
Daniel didn't get croupy when he cut teeth but he did get matty eyes and a gunky nose.
I used Anbesol, I believe it was, on his little gums. You just rub it on and it helped alot.
For some reason, I don't get your blog updates on my dashboard, but I always come over and check your site! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment