Friday, October 3, 2008

And that number seven turns out to be a little bitter memory

I've been tagged a few times lately to tell you seven weird things about me.

I thought I covered that already, but apparently some people think there might be seven MORE weird things about me. Hmmm.

1) I once had a knockoff Cabbage Patch doll named Barbara. And some time after that, Mom found me a littler doll ... identical to my knockoff. I named her Barbara too. I was so creative, I KNOW.

2) I can tell when I'm pms'ing because I get agitated very easily over people asking me questions. Too bad I didn't think of that the other day when Mr Lemon asked me a few questions in a short amount of time and I chewed his head off and spit it back up in his lap to show him how WRONG he was to bother me at the moment. I'm still sorry, babe.

3) When I buy something I think is cool at the store, I am hard pressed to not take it out of the bag in the car again and exclaim HOW COOL IS THIS!!!

4) I really like hats, but I don't like my head in a hat. Because the hat usually touches my glasses, and that's a no-no.

5) Touching my glasses is a no-no. And yes, it's worth mentioning twice.

6) I am the only member of my family who prefers to only be in jammies in my bedroom right before I go to sleep. Everyone else wants to be in their jammies as soon as they walk in the house. So therefore, I must be the weird one, right?

... And here's a special one for you if you're still reading ...

7) When I eat Cheerios, I put about half a cup of sugar over my cereal before the milk is poured on. Then, while I eat my Cheerios, I dig down to the bottom of my bowl and eat the sugar. If I run out of sugar while there are still Cheerios in the bowl? I add more sugar. This is a childhood habit. Maybe my Dad will tell a story about how he was tired of me and The Ogre eating all the sugar and he put SALT in the sugar bowl. Then he left the room (ON PURPOSE), and we spooned SALT on our cereal. And just so he wouldn't "suspect," when he came back in the room, we poured honey on top of the SALT. We had to eat it, too, and that was nasty.

7 comments:

Valerie said...

And you didn't disappoint. . . . just kidding. :)

Thanks for playing along.

Salt on the Cheerios. . . .yuck!

Liz said...

Valerie,

The love. I feel it.

Anonymous said...

And number 7 is the sole reason I CAN'T STAND SALT to this day!!!

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

I had to do something, you two were going through about five pounds of sugar a week on your cereal.If I hid it, you found it. If I cut back your supply, you would sneak it.
As a child, I once had salt on shredded wheat. It tasted like a Triscut in milk.

Anonymous said...

I still love you babe:)(always)

Anonymous said...

I also don't like my head in hats and I am with the rest of the fam on preferring jammies as soon as I walk into the door.

hope these are the last questiosn you are forced to answer! *grin*

~cjoy said...

I need to put jammies on early in the evening...and wear them late in the morning. I figure that's an added bonus for staying home with my kids--wearing jammies as much as my heart desires. =D

Post a Comment