Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Now that I have my computer back in my grubby paws

I need to get back on the bandwagon and be a good bloggy friend.

Read: actually leave comments on your blogs

Plus, I need to set a good 'xample for my Dad. He is hilarious. He is taking this blogging thing so seriously. He texted me yesterday picking my brain for blog suggestions. FOR FRIDAY.

Mercy, I just now got blog fodder for today by realizing I found a cool new blog and that I might have to leave a comment or two.

And maybe think of more material than "my baby has nasty mcstanky diapers since I started him on real food" and "he is hiccupping right now - so cute!"

3 comments:

MotherT said...

I'm waiting.... lol

Hug Mr. Zesty for me!

Anonymous said...

That is killing me about your dad's bloggy. I am excited for him. Thanks for the comment you left on our bloggy!

Valerie said...

Food changes those diapers forever.

Since Daniel has been getting rice for so long now, I have already had the pleasure of those dipes. I'm thinking of using liners.

BIG hair is great, thanks for commenting.

Post a Comment