The other day at church the baby was wearing his Praise Baby bib. Due to all of the drool. Did I mention all of the drool? We think he might be starting to teethe. If not teethe, then the world's water supply issue is now resolved.
Anyways, we got lots of rave reviews, and I mentioned that I got it fo' free by entering a contest online.
That reminded me of a contest I saw a few weeks ago that I forgot to enter. For free BumGenius diapers. I've never tried them, but if I get them for free, you can be certain I will be happy happy happy.
To enter, I of course need to post a link. Because that's how they get more traffic. I wonder if I will get more traffic if I have a giveaway? *yawn* too much work for me. It's hot outside.
Win a Bum Genius 3.0 Starter Kit from Nature's Child - Wholesome Goods for Mothers and Babies
I hope I win! I think just the offer of free cloth wipes alone would have been enough to get my attention.
1 comment:
You go girl get that Give a WAY!
Post a Comment