Thursday, February 14, 2008

just waiting for the poop now

I got my box o' goodies from Baby Because today! Now that my parking lot is thawed out and I have my bear back inside where he belongs, here comes the modeling.

First, the puppy gown. It's more than just a puppy gown. Little cartoon weiner dogs all over it, trimmed in red (my favorite color), perfect serging, and great length. As tall as Mr Lemon and I are, this baby is bound to have long legs.


Also crafted by Karen, darling flannel pants. Nobody better count on those being handed down to any other family, because they are too sweet to part with. Be sure and check out the Etsy shop she contributes to along with 2 other bloggers. Shown with the pants is a onesie that made me cry when I opened the package - it says "Worth the wait." Yes indeedy.



And now, the prefold diapers. There are 36 of these bad boys. Of course, the background is my couch. It is probably also going to be the main diaper changing station :)


6 Bummis Super Whisper Wraps (2 white and 4 printed). I was so excited to see that Baby Because managed to read my mind and see that I am having a boy, therefore the flower print wouldn't be very practical this time. The Andy Pandy print shown on the bear is sweet, though.



Don't you wish your underwear were this cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment