(If I put all of these in complete sentence format with paragraphs, it would be the longest post ever.)
...skunks
...SOOO early in the morning
...donuts on Sunday mornings
...the cow that I thought was a log, until it mooed
...Dad splitting his pants - care to elaborate, Daddy?
...The Ryans buying a subscription = me winning a contest in which I won a 12 pack of Diet Pepsi (my addiction started young)
...getting pulled over by a cop for riding my bike erratically down the middle of the road
...my bike's axle broke, and so I was walking my bike through the rest of my route, crying my eyeballs out. Mom and Dad got a little worried about me that day because I was taking so long.
...being late to school because I took too long doing my route in the morning
...having to borrow a ladder from a customer to get his paper off his roof from whence I threw it
...our station wagon got stuck in the snow so me and Sica (ages 13 & 11 respectively) had to get out and push the car so Dad could steer it back on the road
...our dogs peeing on the ads we got on Thursday for Sunday's paper
No comments:
Post a Comment