Here's the rest of Splenda's room - note the great matching curtain. Think WalMart meets Target:
Here's the view Splenda would see if she were hiding in the closet:
Here's the baby's view:
Mom & I also picked out material swatches and a pattern to create the crib bedding. We decided on large color blocks to coordinate with Splenda's bed because honestly? Baby-like themes and I don't get along well. I'm liking that this pattern has a box pleat dust ruffle (which will exactly match Splenda's bed) and I totally dig the wall organizer.
I also picked up a FAHBULOUS brown Liz Lange for Target maternity dress for a mere $12 at Once Upon A Child (a clothes for cash consignment store here). I've figured out several ways to wear it already, and I think this is one of those maternity outfits I will NEVAH stop wearing. Like Jeana.
No comments:
Post a Comment