Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Time for the new coat of the year

You may recall the great coat debate I had last winter. I've since deleted all my "Tess" posts since they are completely irrelevant now, so no linkage to that discussion.

I did find this one picture though - of The Camel. Actually, this is me and Sis Pastor's Wife, and I am wearing The Camel.

But The Camel is not so great for the light fall coolness which, ladies and gentlemen, is on its way to Northern Kentucky. And since I didn't get my red coat last year, I resolved I was GETTING MY RED COAT THIS YEAR.

And I just want to take this opportunity to say that my husband? is the best of times and the worst of times concerning my shopping. He likes to shop. He likes to encourage me to buy stuff. He likes to hit all the stores that are possibly open at 9:30pm. I'm frugal, thrifty, and usually can talk myself out of buying stuff. But when he's with me, if I see something I like, to him it's just a matter of taking it up to the register. I don't have to defend why I like it so much. That is the best of times.

So, I found my new fall coat.



You likey? That's not me in the picture, by the way. I haven't bought it yet. It looks very cute on me though, and IT'S RED!

No comments:

Post a Comment