Sunday, September 30, 2007

There is a long, evil stretch of highway in Ohio where there are no bathrooms

So I went to my 10 year high school reunion last night. I couldn't wait to come home and blog all about it.

Seriously?

Okay. I'm done.

At least I would have never known what a waste of time it was if I hadn't gone. It was nice to see a few people, but it wasn't worth shaving my legs for. I amused myself greatly when I realized I called someone Carrie, and her name was Melissa. Someone said "Your hair was blonder ..." Maybe they thought Sica was me? We ditched the party shortly after they started playing "Ice Ice Baby" and went to Jaimi and Dennis's for some real friendship.

The highlight of my evening? was when we left Jaimi's house and Mr Lemon said "You are so beautiful ... am I really married to you?"

And I don't have to pay $30 a seat to hear that every day of the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment