Thursday, September 13, 2007

I hold these truths to be self evident

I don't share well.

I procrastinate because I'm afraid of rejection.

Although that does not explain why I procrastinate housekeeping. Housekeeping will not reject me. It is there forever and ever for me.

I am pale and pasty skinned because I would rather stay inside on my days off in my sister's pajamas that I stole borrowed than bother with going out and doing stuff when Mr Lemon isn't here to entertain me here.

I usually avoid cooking bacon because I don't like the grease burns while I'm cooking bacon. Thankfully, Mr Lemon is tougher than I am, and he will cook the bacon for me. He is an excellent cook, and we enjoy cooking together. Probably we would enjoy underwater basket weaving together as long as we can smooch anytime we want, but that is beside the point.

I ramble.

I say the stupidest things when I'm stressed.

When you gain weight in your tummy because you're having a baby, buying the next size up pantyhose is not the solution. Contrary to popular belief, your legs don't grow longer while you're pregnant. Therefore, the result will be pantyhose that wrinkle pathetically while you still have no circulation in your tummy. I'm just sayin'.

That is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment