Karen, dahling - Thank you for the tip on the "What To Expect" giveaway. I didn't have to buy anything. I just had to subject myself to a diaper rash newsletter spamming. Apparently there's a lot of news with regards to diaper rash, thus warranting a regular newsletter. So in 2-4 weeks I'll be the proud recipient of the free "What To Expect" book. Just as soon as I do - I'm unsubscribing. Or else die trying.
I'm so pumped about going to church tonight. It's Mr Lemon's first time leading service in our church tonight, and he can SAAAANG, girl! Oh, and a sweet little lady told me she bought me a maternity skirt and I'm very excited about that. But mostly about Mr Lemon singing.
Shame on me. I keep forgetting to take pictures! I leave my camera in my purse so as to have it at ALL TIMES for fabulous pictures. I'm just so busy living my life right now that I keep forgetting. Forgive me.
And speaking of living my life and growing a person, I was SO HUNGRY in church this morning. We pack a lunch for Splenda when she's with us for Sunday morning just in case church goes way over. I ate her plain tortilla chips. Out of her lunch. Out of my diabetic stepdaughter's lunch, sitting on the next to last pew at church. I didn't even bother to excuse myself to the kitchen or scarf them in the bathroom. And, what's worse, is it flung a craving on me for those lime tortilla chips. And then I got to thinking about this concoction we used to eat at Gateway compliments of a girl from Texas. Popcorn with lime juice and tobasco sauce. You have no idea how addictive it is. And I have popcorn and tobasco sauce, but no lime juice. You can count on me buying some next time I go to the grocery store.
I can see I'm going to need to pack my own lunch for those mid-service snacking times. And Splenda ended up not needing her lunch until she got home, so should she have actually wanted the chips, there were more where that baggie came from.
And if you are not doing anything for the next 30 minutes or so, you must, YOU MUST, listen to The Big Boo Cast. Alter calls for bad hair, indeedy.
No comments:
Post a Comment