When I get on a roll blogging, I get on a ROLL. Two posts in one day. Somebody restrain me.
Firstly, I have something for you! Not related to the blog giveaway either! But I am giving something away!
Plus Size Mall Store gave me 10 passes to give to my friends and family to use my! employee! discount! for! 2! days! If you are a curvy size 14-28 awesome woman, or you are married to one, who would like to partake in some of the most fabulous plus size fashions at a fantastic discount, please email me your mailing address. I promise not to sell, rent, or give away your information to creepy old men and/or telemarketers. If you're not sure which Plus Size Mall Store I'm referring to, please email me anyhow and I'll tell you. This event is August 11 & 12, so why aren't you emailing me yet?
Secondly, I have a question. You know those one bloggers who have a cute little signature at the end of their posts? Like Jeana, and Gibee, and other such-like? How do you do that? I want one with my little gerber daisy because I just don't think it appears often enough in my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment