Monday, July 16, 2007

can't think of a clever title that doesn't include the word RANDOM CRAPPOLA

Today is what, the 16th? 12 whole days since the 4th in which we celebrate the independence of our nation from a taxing tyranny by letting off fireworks?

Then why are there STILL fireworks going on? These must be some VERY PATRIOTIC PEOPLE in my neighborhood.

I'm celebrating my independence by continuing to eat powdered donuts and milk for dinner. God bless America. Land of the free, home of the brave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trying to decide if I wanna join in the Dog Days of Summer Bloggy Giveaway which launches on 7/23 and lasts through 7/27 with the winner being randomly chosen from the commenters during that time. I think it's a great idea ... I just have no idea what I would give away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomorrow I get to go to my bank and get cranky with them ask them nicely to give me my twenty bucks back that they said they weren't going to charge me for my free checks ... yet they did charge me twenty bucks for my free checks. And also for them to ONCE and FOR ALL close my old joint savings account. I mean, they can continue to pay highway robbery $.41 postage every month to mail me a paper statement that says "You have $0.00" if they want to. It's taken me longer to close out all these joint accounts than it did to get divorced, meet Mr Lemon, date him, and get ~*~happily~*~ remarried ::rolls eyes in exasperation at the bank::

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next week I'm going to start working on my dress for Stacy's wedding. It's in 4! weeks! and! 5! days! and the material is calmly reposing in a box, uncut. The pattern ... uncut. Actually, I need my mom to reach through the internet and measure me first, can you arrange that Mommy? But at least I have my shoes already.

No comments:

Post a Comment