Anyways.
*shhhhh. 2/3 of the Lemons are sleeping right now. I was the one pushing everyone towards a nap, and who is the only one still awake? Me. I got a few minutes of relaxation and recharging, and I'm ready to go again. Glad I'm still young.
I HEARD THAT, ASHLEY. 27 is still young. Yes it is.
*I called my Daddy this morning to tell him Happy Father's Day and to let him know I indeed do have a card for him. I just forgot to mail it.
*Ran over a screw Friday, and my tire is flat. *sigh*
*It is currently 91 degrees outside, and I am already dreading August.
*Shout out to my friend Tasha!! She will be 16 tomorrow. Just yesterday she was 9 and obsessed with horses. I'm proud to call her my friend.
*I don't know what to wear tonight. Most of my favorite dress shoes are too big for me since I've lost a few more pounds. I'm down to a total 25lb loss since the beginning of December. Who knew all 25lbs were in my feet?*Happy Anniversary to Sica and Rob! 7 years ago today they promised to have and to hold.
*I'm still totally in love with my husband. He rocks my world.
No comments:
Post a Comment