Except for getting seasick in an aquarium ... and then terrorizing the streets of Northern Kentucky ... and then getting off at the wrong exit ... and trying so DESPERATELY to beat Robbie to the restaurant and losing - I had a fabulous time yesterday with my familioso.
Here are some of my favorites of the 80 something pictures I took yesterday.
First and foremost, GO BUCKS. God bless this family for REPRESENTING

And the future drumline of OSU's marching band
Some turtle brothers
A lovely sea anenome. Love that color!

The nutcracker ... sweet

I love this shot - it's a combination of lower quality flash camera against the aquarium's moving water and the reflection of Daddy taking a picture at the same time. Looks like the last hope of an underwater photographer ..."Take the camera, Snipey! Save yourself!"
So okay. I thought it was funny.

Love the smile

Not so much the frowny face

The Worm posing for Rob. He's such a good Dad.

Sica teaching me how to take a self-portrait sans the double chin. We are hot stuff.

Looks like Gab's Big Shrimp has a pen-pal!

When I see Sica and Rob together like this, I always think of the song "You're Still The One"

No comments:
Post a Comment