Giving you a meme to chew on for the next three days while I put into action the fruit of the Spirit of long-suffering with the dial-up at Mom's.
1. How old will you be in 10 months? $23.95 plus shipping and handling, I told you already
2. Do you think you'll be married by then? Hmmm ... let me check ...YES!!
3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months? June 2nd
4. Who was the last person you called? Mr Lemon
5. Who was the last person to call you? Mr Lemon
6. Do you prefer to call or text? Depends on the message ;)
7. Do you have any pets? Not currently
8. What were you doing at 12am last night? Pleading the 5th
9. Are your parents married/divorced/separated? Very much married
10. When is the last time you saw your sister? March 31st
11. What happened at 10:00 am? It's 9:49am, and my crystal ball is still sleeping in, so you tell me
12. How many states have you lived in? 3 - Ohio, Missouri, and Kentucky
13. Who was the last person you were mad at? Again, pleading the 5th for respectfulness ... but it was not Mr Lemon :)
14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Socks
15. Are you a social person? Yes!
16. What was the last thing you ate? Gold Star phony coneys
17. What is your favorite ice-cream? Mint Chocolate Chip
18. What was your last alcoholic drink? Communion
20. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB&J sandwiches? Strawberry jelly
21. How was your day today? Again ... powers of future-telling are down at the moment. No ETA.
22. What are you excited about? Buying the fabric for my wedding dress tonight and coming home Saturday night ... sorry Mom
23. What do you drink in the morning? Diet Pepsi
24. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? Until June 2, alone
25. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? The top, the whole top, and nothing but the top
26. Do you know how to play poker? Nope
27. Do you like to cuddle? Yes indeedy
28. Have you ever been to Canada? Yes I have, my senior year in high school. My band competition was in Toronto. Dad went with me as a chaperone. I am still in therapy as to if he went to spend time with me or to get his picture taken next to the Stanley Cup and I was just a great excuse ... KIDDING! It was a great time, and I'll never forget it.
29. Do you eat out or at home more often? Out
30. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Marky Mark
**I do not take responsibility for the language on that link. It is just for proof.**
32. Do you speak any other language? Igpay Atinlay
34. Have you ever been in an ambulance? No
35. Did anyone brighten your day? Yes! Mr Lemon, I love you!
36. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Window seat, pleasy pleasy mac and cheesy
37. Do you know how to drive a stick shift? Yes I do, and I've never stalled on a hill. Yet.
38. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Clothes and shoes
39. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? Not right now, but my new wedding ring will be permanently put on my finger in six! weeks! and! one! day!
40. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
41. Can you roll your tongue? No
42. Who is the funniest person you know? Mr Lemon and my Dad are tied for first
43. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No
44. What is the main ring tone on your phone? Vibrate
45. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? I don't, but Mom does
46. What is the color of your bedroom walls? Gross neutral colored speckled wallpaper
47. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth? No. Sometimes I turn the water on to brush my teeth, then I tweeze, floss, comb my hair, then brush my teeth all before turning off the water. I am the water waster.
48. Do you sleep with your closet doors opened or closed? Mostly closed
49. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of killing bees? Option C: none of the above
50. Do you flirt a lot? Funny you should ask. A day or so before I went out with Chris the first time, I panicked and emailed a guy friend to beg for post-divorce dating advice like what to talk about, what to avoid... He said "Flirt a little if you're interested!" So I followed his advice. And duly flirted. Just a little. Now? I flirt shamelessly with Mr Lemon.
Have a fabulous weekend, internets.
No comments:
Post a Comment