Sunday, April 15, 2007

in which I eat my words

To sum up my last post ... I did not bake the cupcakes. I did not blog about my semi-surprise present from a blogger. I did practice with Mr Lemon. I did not upload pictures from my camera.

Instead, I made dumpcakes. Literally.

Of course I had a good excuse! I was talking to Mr Lemon this morning on the phone. (THE PHONE JEANA. We were talking ON THE PHONE.) And I walked away from the mixing bowl which contained the Golden Butter Recipe cake mix, 3 eggs, 1/3 cup of butter, and water. And the mixer. A crash ensued. I have no idea how it happened. All I know is, I came back to the kitchen to see this:




That, internets, is a Pampered Chef unbreakable batter bowl. Broken. But then they said the Titanic was unsinkable too. Right, Your Muffinness?

I had a choice. I could clean it up right then and be late for church, or I could leave it sit on my kitchen floor, clean it up later, and be less late for church. I chose option B. What a mess. I bought cupcakes at WalMart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The semi-surprise present? ROCKS!

Denise from Whaaat The? sent me these awesome hot chocolate mixes! And I got to talk to her on the phone Saturday morning ... while at H&R Block ... because she had a tax question and all. She got people. Thank you, Denise. Mr Lemon & I will love these!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Had a little mishap Tuesday with my car. My paid.off.car. Cute little 18 year old kid didn't see my big silver car which was legally parked. He backed into it. Nearly peed himself with nervousness when he stuttered out an apology.




Blessedly, his dad does body work on Fords for a living, and is repairing it for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm madly in love with Mr Lemon. MADLY. Just in case you all forgot.





No comments:

Post a Comment