Meet Mr Lemon. My joy in the morning.

I know I was glad to meet him. *jumping up and down*
Thithy and her husband Adam, in cahoots with his sister and brother-in-law, set us up. It was less of a blind date, more like a dim date since we had briefly met a few weeks prior.
But we have not stopped talking since. We see eye to eye on so many different subjects. He likes my blog. HELLOOOOOO..... did you hear that, Blogginesses? He likes my BLOG!!! Are you loving him yet? I am.
Monday? I, with more than a little trepidation, took him to visit Dad & Mom. Dad gave him The Shovel Talk, and yet he still called me the next day. I will graciously allow Mom to blog The Shovel Talk should she so desire. Or Daddy, you can guest post here. The Ogre just busted out with the whole blustering sister act, The Worm loved him, Mom went berserk for a few minutes there, but I think it all went well.
Yesterday? After a hopefully successful job interview, I drove down to meet more of his family. Which, I am convinced, is HALF THE COUNTY. They are awesome, welcoming beyond words, and I can't wait to see them again. His daughter Splenda is darling, smart, and is just like Mr Lemon.
There are just no words to explain how comfortable and easy it is to be with him. He is the same consistent person no matter who he is with, whether with a bunch of strangers like my family and friends, at church, alone, or with his family. He gets my humor, which is no small task. So many other things, but it is a wonder to me the road that we each had to take to get to this crossroads together.
Pleasy pleasy mac and cheesy ... no judgemental comments about "you don't know what love is" or "it's too soon" because yes, I do know what love is and should look like. And this?
This will be an everlasting love.
No comments:
Post a Comment