It is 70 degrees out today and delightfully breezy.
I have my windows open, thusly exposing the cat hair I didn't realize was in my blinds. Must go borrow a dustbuster. Crunchy sure managed to share the love for the few short weeks she was here.
After I get done working, I'm going to go to Curves. It's so much more productive to work out when I don't have a friend there to dish with.
I got my final divorce papers in the mail today. I looked at them, did a little jig, and filed them. I thought about framing them ... but decided I don't like the font. ~lol~
I had to do something very hard this week, and I did it on my own without asking permission. I'm not going to say what it was, but I did it in a ladylike and Christian way, and I'm proud of myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment