Monday, February 5, 2007

Where, oh where, has our little Liz gone?

I'm still here - I had a semi-surprise visit from Jaimi and her kiddos this weekend.

To start ... I woke up Saturday morning and realized I just about could not move. I had dreamed all night long that I ran a marathon pushing my Grandma up a hill in a wheelchair.

(note: Grandma is not in a wheelchair currently. I hope she never is.)

So my rest was apparently not very restful. I chucked H&R Block for the day and went back to sleep until noon o' clock. To which I awakened to a voicemail from Jaimi asking if she could "come over?" Like I'm going to say no!

They were here around 10pm Saturday night and we pretty much stayed up until 3am talking. At that time Chloe woke up, and didn't sleep the rest of the night. We dragged through Sunday.
I didn't realize how much I missed having people in my house until they were here and messed up my fine peace and quiet. I liked having my fine peace and quiet messed up. It was nice to have a full load of towels to wash again without waiting a whole week to do laundry.

Crunchy wasn't so up on the 'people' in the house, but she got braver as yesterday passed. Today she delightfully stalked a crumpled post-it.

No comments:

Post a Comment