Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hear that? That's the sound of gold striking

Me and Tessa must have this ESP thing going. Or something.

I find shoes. She finds shoes.

I found shoes again.




Macy's. Regularly $75.00. I nearly bought them Wednesday on clearance for $21.00, which would still have been a good deal. I decided I needed them for Stacy's wedding, and went back to get them today. Only the clearance shoes were marked down 50% off FURTHER from the ticketed price.

I don't know if you can see real well, but that strappy thing across my toes is shiny patent leather. The top edges are also shiny, and there's a little shiny part on the heel. I pink puffy heart them.

To put it spiritually, allow me to share a piece of Rochelle and my email conversation this week. I know she won't mind. She's so full of good advice and honest counsel.

Rochelle (Thursday): "... You ARE nice and I know God is right there smack in the middle of where you are. He is a good God like that. :) And He is looking out for your best interest."

Me (today): "I trust Him with my best interests. Today my best interests included a new pair of shoes. Marked down from $75 to $11. Thank you Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment