Thursday, January 4, 2007

I'm gonna meet a BLAWG-GER (and other Thursday randomness)

Tomorrow I'm going to Winter Youth Retreat for a great service, and I'm finally going to meet Amy! We've been emailing and commenting on each other's various blogs for over a year now, I think, and we're finally going to be in the same place at the same time. We know some of the same people from church camp, and we are definitely taking pictures. Will post on Sunday.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I did two last paycheck refund advance loans tonight at H&R. One guy was so lit up, I went and got the air freshener after he was gone. How sad. Even sadder, I think I have met him before. He lives in an area my church runs a bus route to pick up kids for Superchurch.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I got asked tonight to be in a ~*~wedding~*~ !! Actually a bridesmaid, not a guestbook attendant, cleaner-upper, or musician. I've only been a bridesmaid one time almost 9 years ago, and after I got married I thought my bridesmaiding days were over. I'm so excited! I really need to lose weight though, I asked about the dress (letting her know that I could sew my own if need be) and she mentioned possibly ordering online. gaaaaaa - I'm hard to fit when I try clothes on in person, much less bridalwear ordered online. I just asked her, pretty pleasy, could the person I walk down the aisle with please be taller than me?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to taxes - my office manager is so wishy washy, we could use him to mop the entrance. I put my availability at 2pm to 8pm, but after rushing there wildly on Tuesday, and again today, I just told him I was going to have to change it to 2:30 instead. He just jumped right on it to change my hours. And he keeps asking me questions. Ummmm. You're the manager, I'm the first year tax preparer with the deer in the headlights expression still. Go ask your manager.

But I did meet another first year tax preparer from guess where, Mom? Bluefield WV. Whose son used to bible quiz in Mt Vernon for the Naz regionals. *cue music "It's a small world after all..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kudos and congratulations Shannon, Chilihead, and Jules for launching BB101 so successfully! May it live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment